we are five short days into a new year bursting with novelty and boundless possibilities, but the start of the new year is usually linked to the birth of new stresses. and new headaches. and new regrets. and new clutter. modern ink has been busy scouring the web in search of sites that will bring you just.a.bit.closer to zen during your lunch hour (or lunch moment…).
- articles ranging from how to deal with physical pain to tips for waking up feeling energized
- our favorite article: “7 things star wars can teach you about life and politics”
- all things “zen” from the crisp layout to the articles featuring simplicity, happiness, and soul soothing
- our favorite post: “the lost art of solitude”
- de-clutter and organization tips for all
- our favorite: “fighting clutter during nesting season”